Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Friday, December 24, 2010
Here is some video of the guys warming up their voices before the concert.
This video is from the first night when our seats were in the nosebleed section.
Thank you Garth for 9 shows and $3.5 million you donated to the Nashville Flood Relief!
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
into the oven they go!
Mason had his Christmas performance at Mother's Day Out last Thursday. As much as he loves to sing, that morning he was in rare form and really clammed up on stage. This picture sums up what he did the entire time.. Stood there with his finger in his mouth. Hey, at least I got him smiling!
On Friday, my brother and I took our boys to the Adventure Science Center. I literally haven't stepped foot in this place since my 2nd grade class took a field trip here. A lot has changed and the boys loved it. They had a train exhibit on this day and they loved watching and controlling the trains on the track.
Learning how an engine works.
Playing in the ambulance
This is just our Lazy Sunday afternoon. We didn't leave the house all day on Sunday and Mason even told Eric and I to take a nap on the couch. He really let us sleep for about an hour while he played quietly in his playroom. Thanks Mase! I just couldn't resist posting this sweet smile.
Monday, December 20, 2010
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
- I got my first stranger belly touch and I didn't like it...at_all. I just freeze up and don't know what to do. I just stared and her hand placed on my stomach and couldn't even respond to whatever she was saying to me. If you know me it's okay but if you barely know me or don't know me at all, please don't touch me. Thanks.
- I am still sleeping on my stomach and will cry of sleep deprivation when I can't do so anymore.
- Myla is kicking around like crazy and I love feeling her move. The kicks at this points are sweet little taps and nudges. Not jabs into the bladder or ribs like they will be towards the end.
- I have gotten a small start on the nursery but have a lot to do. Thanks to my good friend Melissa, she has offered to lend her interior design expertise to creating an adorable nursery. She has all kinds of amazing ideas and I can't wait to see the end result. I have so many decisions to make on bedding, curtains, decor etc. I really need to muster up some motivation to get that done.
- I haven't had that many cravings recently and my soda craving has subsided..Thank goodness! I have gained a total of about 9 lbs and according to babycenter Myla is about 1 lb. hmmm.. not sure where those other 8 crept in from...maybe all that rootbeer. I am still going to the gym and doing cardio about 3 times a week and it's making me feel great! I hope I can continue my regular workouts for a couple more months at least before I have to switch to treadmill walking and pilates.
- I still hate maternity clothes.
We are slowly but surely getting ready for Christmas. We finally decorated our tree this past weekend but I have yet to make the long and cold trip to the attic to fetch the tree skirt and other misc. Christmas decoration that are missing. I hope to get that done one day in the next couple weeks. Below are some photos of the last week or so and some lost video that never got removed from our video camera.
So check out my super thifty Christmas decor that cost $2.50. I already had the vases and the crystals. I bought the cranberries at publix and picked the holly from our tree out back. Just call me Martha!
Mason was excited to decorate the tree. We sometimes put clothes on him when he's at home. :) He really enjoyed placing the "o-ments" on the tree.