I just started my 29th week and I am officially in my 3rd Trimester.
- This being pregnant thing while taking care of a toddler is tough. Mason is such a good boy for the most part but he is entering into this stage where he likes to test me and talk back. He really enjoys telling me, "No, I'm not gonna do that" to see what my reaction is. My patience wears very thin by the end of the day. I think I need to pray more.
- Myla is going to be a karate kid. She moves all day long and never stops. I don't mind it though. I am thankful that she is happy and healthy in there. Kick away, little one.
- I am still kind of able to sleep on my stomach as long as I bring my left knee up and dig it into Eric's side. He loves that I sleep like this. I am hoping this might persuade him that we "need" a king sized bed.
- Eric is most definitely having pregnancy side effects. According to babycenter.com, one common thing that happens in the 3rd trimester is Restless Leg Syndrome. While I do not suffer with this, Eric runs marathons all night long...another reason we need a King-sized bed.
- After a week and a half of vacation, I almost died while doing a step class yesterday. I was dripping sweat by the first 15 minutes. I made it through the whole class but my calves are on fire today. I think my days of classes are coming to an end in the next couple weeks. Unfortunately, I think the treadmill and I are about to become good friends.
- Myla is almost 15 inches long and weighs a little over 2lbs.
- My glucose test results came back and I do NOT have gestational diabetes. Hooray!