- My carpal tunnel never went away after I had Mason but it did get better. Now it's back with a vengeance. My hands go numb all_the_time.
- My back pain is still present but now I have been seeing a spine and joint doctor and he told me I have a disc injury (news to me!) has been using Active Release technique to ease the pain. It has given me much more relief than chiropractic adjustments and I am still able to be active and go to the gym.
- I have officially given up my cardio classes. I did one spin class last week but it about killed me so I have been enjoying my time on the elliptical. I hit my goal though. I wanted to make it to month 7 doing classes and I did!
- My fingers, face, and feet have started to swell and I'm not happy about it. It's hard enough to bend over and put on boots when my feet are their normal size.
- My belly button is an outie now and bandaids do not work. ick.
- I can feel a finger-NAIL like scratch from the inside. It feels like she is trying to claw her way out.
- My heartburn is back too. Tums are my BFF.
- I am still sleeping really great thanks to this little contraption. It is a pregnancy pillow wedge I found at my favorite store Essex for 5 bucks. Hands down, the best 5 bucks I've ever spent. I just sleep on my side and put the wedge at stomach level for support. It's amazing. My first pregnancy, I used a gigantic body pillow but this pillow is so small and easy for changing positions. I can turn from one side to the other with ease.
Monday, February 28, 2011
I haven't done a pregnancy update in a while so here it is. We can call this a gripe session if you'd like.